untitled 2008

untitled 2008
pastel on bristle paper

Tuesday, May 26, 2015





30 Day Sketch Challenge- Days 13 through 18



 Day 13
On the bus and wanted to do something where the movement would not matter as much. Pointillism works well. After I showed this to someone they said it needed one red dot.Well it turned into three different sketches after that comment.

Day 14
Light and shadows are very appealing to draw. Over all I was just drawing until I came up with this. I used a few different brushed to obtain the look in the drapes 

 Day 15
On this day I started to sketch but then didn't find the time to finish until the next day. This is the first day that this has happen but I am glad that i was able to still finish what I started. Before I finished it was just a red blob with lines around it.

 Day 16
After going to the dentist, numbing agent making me feel odd and lack of sleep I sketched this while waiting for the caffeine to kick in.
 
 Day 17
Okay lack of motivation on this day. Or at least that is what it seems like to me looking back at a sketch of lines. I do enjoy looking at it but I know it isn't my normal style.
 
 Day 18
On this day I thought I wouldn't do much but then these figures came out. This didn't take too long to finished but I did find myself going back to add a little here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment